What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selfish Deleting Images In Posts

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Ive just noticed some posts/threads by a long term bocn member have had images deleted from them,
I have just had to delete around 75 threads started by one member which had become pointless due to deletion of images
Please think about others before deleting images especially when fellow members have gone to a lot of time and effort replying and possibly time researching answers to posts and threads.
If your deleting because you have a problem with me contact me ,
Dont take your issues out on others ,
by deleting your spoiling things for your fellow bocn members its like you have a grievence with them as well.

Last edited:
That's a shame some one would do this ! I think it'd great how mutch effot members got to to help I'd items !

Many a thread I have looked at and seeing a red cross on the image file. I'm glad you have brought this up as I thought it was a problem with my computer

I'm not defending the fellow who may have deleted his photos, but it may not have been him after all. A couple of years ago I had a PC wreck and my Photobucket account crashed along with everything else. The photos I had posted on different sites turned into that "little red x". Re-creating everything was out of the question so I simply had to let it go. Maybe that is what happened here?

Ray

And that is the very reason why BOCN discourages using photobucket and similar hosting sites.