What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shots fired on US embassy in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovna

al'saad

Ordnance approved
Today around 3.30 PM man fired shots from AK47 on US embassy in Sarajevo. During fire one police officer who was on duty in front of embassy is wounded in both legs and he is operated and recovering. Attacker is shot down by a police SWAT sniper some 20 minutes after shooting started. It was suspected that he has a explosive device with himself. Sarajevo down town is still blocked by a police.

shooter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iRbegodTDc

shooter shot down by sniper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3c87JalGjs

Due to police report shooter is born 1988 in Novi Pazar, Serbia. He was arrested 2 times, once in Serbia, and once in Wiena, Austria for a robbery. As I see whole thing he is just a fooled kid who know shit about anything and who has no respect for a human life.
What pisses my off most of all is that me and bunch of other people like myself put our asses on the line to make this city and this country better and safer place to live, and one god damned idiot make it worthless in time that is needed to shoot couple of magazines from AK. I would only like that police sniper has shot him in a head instead of legs.

Marksman/sniper aiming away from main body mass? - if deliberate, why??
I can only assume aimed for legs due to fear of setting off possible bomb vest?
If you can aim for & hit the legs then surely a head shot best option?
I was taught/trained to go for one shot, one dead body.

HUMANS RIGHT !
They are some situations where they must be forgotten, but they are always lawyers who remember them !
It's the only reason for no head aiming !

Yoda