What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signal, Aircraft, Red Star, Cluster M14

MINENAZ16

Ordnance approved
Hello,

I found a "Signal, Aircraft, Red Star, Cluster M14" and I'm looking for documentation on it and the series.
I only have informations on Signal Red Star Parachute M11.
Thanks.

Regards

mm11 2 - Copie.jpgmm11 3.jpgm11 3.jpgmm11 1.jpg

It's the first time that I read about a M15 White Star Blinker and M16 Green Star Blinker. I would very much like to know the composition of those pyrotechnic stars. In german Blinker is Strobe in english. Strobe stars are a post WW 2 pyro composition. Does anyone know what type of effect this M15 and M16 pyro cartridges had ?
regards,
Bellifortis.
Well, there's this:
M14 Signal, Aircraft, Red Star Cluster - Considered limited standard by 1944, only the M11 was the remaining standard issue signal.

From this Pub.: http://docslide.us/documents/m8-pyrotechnic-pistol-ammunition.html

None of my other books/manuals even reference the M14. Now I'll have to go look to see if I have one in the assemblage.