What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sincere Thanks!.....

waffenamt

....To all the members and their families that made my little road trip a fantastic trip.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t I was kindly fed and watered throughout and was given an overnight place to kip.

Hats off to Charlie(matey,i didnt know 5 a shot brandy tasted like that!..lurrrvley!),
Burney Davis(best and strongest cup of tea in ages!),
The one and only Jeeensy for driving those long,long miles and teaching me some new phrases! :p ,
Fjordhouse Ben for looking after us and showing that awsesome collection at Overloon. A1brassandsteel was in attendance also.
Great to see Madbomber who took a special trip to meet up.
Bananaboat also joined us,always a pleasure to hook up with 'littlejohn'.
My old mucker Satan18 who kindly took me for a feed and taught me some new restoration techniques... :tinysmile_fatgrin_t
Last and not least my pals who live near Saffron-Walden for prolly one of the best days out on a return home leg ever...I was proud to have spent all that time there even though i was working for 5 hours out of the day! ;)
A big shout out to all you Dutch members i met at Ciney too.

I have never seen so many excellent and varied collections in one week before!!

Thank you all.

best regards

Waff

Last edited:
....To all the members and their families that made my little road trip a fantastic trip.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t I was kindly fed and watered throughout and was given an overnight place to kip.

Hats off to Charlie(matey,i didnt know 5 a shot brandy tasted like that!..lurrrvley!),
Burney Davis(best and strongest cup of tea in ages!),
The one and only Jeeensy for driving those long,long miles and teaching me some new phrases! :p ,
Fjordhouse Ben for looking after us and showing that awsesome collection at Overloon. A1brassandsteel was in attendance also.
Great to see Madbomber who took a special trip to meet up.
Bananaboat also joined us,always a pleasure to hook up with 'littlejohn'.
My old mucker Satan18 who kindly took me for a feed and taught me some new restoration techniques... :tinysmile_fatgrin_t
Last and not least my pals who live near Saffron-Walden for prolly one of the best days out on a return home leg ever...I was proud to have spent all that time there even though i was working for 5 hours out of the day! ;)
A big shout out to all you Dutch members i met at Ciney too.

I have never seen so many excellent and varied collections in one week before!!

Thank you all.

best regards

Waff

Allways a pleasure bud to open up the bomb room for a good natter and to
reveal some interesting new techniques in restoration.

We crammed a lot into those few hours which was good and glad you decided to pay a visit to safron walden for which i wish i had gone to.

Perhaps on another one of our great North South sleepovers we can both hop up there and spend a bit of time with the lads and meet Mr Prns

Best Phil

Aye-Up Wafmiester... your welcome. Next time it will be a full weekend and back on the Monday,,my feet are still killin me :(

Will unpack the goodies later this week and start to photo them for approval.

cheers Nick,