What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMLE No1 MK111* LITHGOW HELP

merlin_industries

I'm after a "Charger Bridge Guide" for a SMLE No.1 MK111* that I'm restoring. Some bungling idiot hacked it off when they tried to "sporterise" the rifle !
Any help with a replacement would be appreciated.
Here are some pics of the wounded rifle.
DSCF2370.jpgDSCF2371.jpg

I can't think of his name at the moment, but there is a chap here in australia who has a business dedicated to SMLE etc spares....if you get onto Ian Skennerton's website, you will find a Link...the name 'Lebudda' or similar comes to mind....
Peter.

I had a Sporterised SMLE that was kept at a shooting club which closed down a few years ago. Someone had also done this with that rifle. The rifle was disposed of by the club owner when the club shut down as I have no FAC and it wasn't worth the trouble for an old sporterised rifle.

Brian Lebudda is the guy in OZ, but it should be possible to source one in the UK. Try EFD Associates or Seth Ellot.

REgards
TonyE