What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some old ordnance pics WW1

Had some old photos, postcards of WW1 ordnance that I wanted to share. Dano

Attachments

• n_a.jpg
    n_a.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 3322.jpg
    3322.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 56789.jpg
    56789.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 5566.jpg
    5566.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 6667.jpg
    6667.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 76
Thanks guys

Appreciate all the positive input, I have a s__T load of stuff in WW1 ord pics. will post some later. Dave, collection is doing ok, waiting on a few major items I have coming in on trade deals (will post when arrives) and Jeeeensy I have a good joke but think i'll pm it to ya later as it is a tad racy for general audience (but not as racy as 12inch bazooka that somebody posted this morning) Dano

Take a look at the attached. The Chatellerault M1924/29 was produced well after WWI and had a top-feed magazine and twin triggers. The Chauchat had a semi-circular, bottom feed magazine.

Attachments

• arm134.jpg
    arm134.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 11
  • arm134a.jpg
    arm134a.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 11
  • arm135.jpg
    arm135.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 7
  • arm135a.jpg
    arm135a.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 5
tits on

Well done gentlemen, was wondering how long it would take that to be figured out (Yeah right!) Dano

yes i think you are right

Take a look at the attached. The Chatellerault M1924/29 was produced well after WWI and had a top-feed magazine and twin triggers. The Chauchat had a semi-circular, bottom feed magazine.

yes berdan i think you are right i have cecked it the ww1 LMG had a down feed magazine !!

Regards David