What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some photos of mine

al'saad

Ordnance approved
digital camera thread initiated me to put some of the photos i made lately. some of these are developed, framed and hanged on walls in apartment i live in.

lokomotion.jpg

sljivik-1.jpg

cetvrta.jpg

druga.jpg

Nice one al'saad

And very nice too al'saad !
Quite a little "David Bailey" there by the looks of those, thanks for showing us.
That must be a fairly expensive digi cam you have with all the Man/Aper/Time/and auto settings ???
May I ask what camera you used ?

thanks...well it is not so expensive gear...canon eos 300 D with 2 lenses 18-55mm and 55-200mm and several photo filters for reducing glows and flashes, sunlight strength and brightness balance.

Love the train pic. I enjoyed the pics on your photo site as well. Great stuff!

Great pictures Al'saad, Thank you for putting these up for us to see you have a good eye for a picture.
Best regards Weasel.

Yes Al'saad, very beautiful work! I too have visited your site and enjoyed the photos there also!

thanks, guys! i just have to say that photography is excellent stress relief therapy.

Good photos Al'saad. I would be proud to take photos as good as those. Regards XT.