What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spigot Mortar.

Nice one Tony, next time your in Surrey, give me a shout, I can show you a Spigot mortar post near me and a few other things too ! Tony.

Surrey.

Hi Tony,that would be great,my mate charlie lives near Oxted(Tandridge).Hes shown me a few bits.Coming from Dorset i was surprised by how nice the area was!Tony.:smile:

Surrey is ok but people tend to think you are rich because you live there, unfortunately for me that is not the case, I was born here and had to move to Hampshire to be able to afford my own house. I think you are lucky, I really like Dorset and would be quite happy to live there one day. Tony.

Same here mate,dont get me started on rich townies,second homes and bloody horses!Anyway if your down this way i know all the wartime sites,inc some that never get visited.Tony.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t