What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St Louis outing

This friday, the wife and I are going over to St. Louis to get cheap cigarettes. 2 miles from the smoke shop is Alamo Military Collectibles where obviously I will be stopping in there. From there it's over to The Veteran's War Memorial militaria museum. there is so much cool ordnance and grenades there that I will take the camera and post here pics. Their WW1 collection is just "tits up". They have a load of big stuff there as well as just an awesome display of everything your imagination can conjure. Alamo always has at least 1 or two items to pick up. The last time I went there about a month ago I picked up a model of 1907 Scoville fuse for the 75mm shell, a complete 37mm HE shell and projectile dated 1 -18 (French) and another shell casing dated 11 -17 all together for the crazy price of 40.00us! I just love that place. There is always 4 or 5 guys in the back room talking WAR stuff but with the wife along I guess i'll have to forgo that part of it. Can't wait.........Dan

Gspragge shit happens !!

:tinysmile_fatgrin_t maybe not longer !!

Regards David :tinysmile_shy_t:

Museum

Hi, I'm not familiar with Liberty Museun. This one is called Veterans War Memorial. When I go over the top friday I will double check on the name because if there is another war museum in St. Louis i'd sure like to know about. there is a museum at Jefferson Barracks in another part of St. Louis but not sure what it's called. Whatever, i'll post some pics friday afternoon. I guess with the ladies along I won't get a lot of time to spend there. Dano