What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stay safe on the US East coast - live video link

Thanks Kev.
Still here, doing well.
hurricane.gif

Thanks Kev.
Still here, doing well.
hurricane.gif

Hang in there!!!

Guys from what I am witnessing on the link right now its the worst possible scenario as regards the New York area, storm surge, high winds combined with high tide due in two hours. Already major flooding and things are only going to get worse. A crane is hanging precariously from a 1000ft building in Manhatten and it is impossible to do anything about it apart from evacuate.
I fear we will see major devastation come the morning.

Damage can be repaired but lives cannot, keep safe over the next few hours while it blows itself out

Stay safe and take care,I hope it turns out to be far less than predicted,my heart goes out to all people affected,
Regards,
Don,

Currently in NE PA. Getting 30-50mph winds and lights flicker once in a while, but so far so good. Don't envy the folks on the coast, though, and am praying for them. Cheers, Bruce.