What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stoneleigh show

Fjordhouse

Ordnance approved
Its the new year, the first big show in the New Year will be the Stoneleigh show, i will be there, who is also coming to the first big show of the year 2012? the date is 28 and 29 of January, hope to see you all.

Afraid I`m back in Brussels - but hope to get to Arlon & Ciney shows if any members are going would like to meet up?

Good Show today - A pleasure to meet several BOCN Members including FJORDHOUSE and Bazooka Chris. Suggest next time that we have an organised meet up point for those interested just to get to know people better.

Cheers

Switch

Good Show today - A pleasure to meet several BOCN Members including FJORDHOUSE and Bazooka Chris. Suggest next time that we have an organised meet up point for those interested just to get to know people better.

Cheers

Switch

Was a great show, much better for ordnance than previous shows I thought... Picked up a few bits, a couple of German bomb fuzes a 15, and a 38 both real good condition, a great 105 HE shell, a few 20mm and .303 rounds and a couple of uniform items for reenact perposes.
Met Fjordhouse and had a good chat, a very friendly and knowledgable guy.