What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange fuze

Yodamaster

Ordnance approved
A friend of mine found this fuze on a market. He can't identify it, I can't do it too !
Can somebody help us ?

Attachments

• Fuse-01.jpg
    Fuse-01.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Fuse-02.jpg
    Fuse-02.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Fuse-03.jpg
    Fuse-03.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 72
force fuze

Aah Yodamaster, The "force" runs strong in this one. Pulling up blanks thus far. Any markings on it beside the v48?..Dano

He he, I know, Dano, I know, not easy.
They are two markings, one on the side that you saw and another on the underside, no letters, no numbers, only a single marking (W on O?!).
The fuze is complete in aluminium and covered with blue paint. Practice, Waffenamt, it's possible, I think so but I'm not sure.

prac fuze

Yep Yoda, I think it to be practice also, but on other hand it resembles an incense burner? he he. Seriously that is a cool looking fuze but I can't identify..Dano

Strange fuze !

It's not so stupid to think on an incense burner. With time gone, I think seriously that it isn't a fuze or part of ammunition.