What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taperbore Rounds

EODGUY

Photos of some of my taper bore cartridges. The small caliber rounds from left to right are a US 7.62x51mm, a US 30-24 bullet and a complete round, a French 9mm MAS, German 14/9mm, four U.S. cal. .50 variations of the RICA squeezbore and a stack of projectiles. The 7.62x51mm has two blue bands and the words "Experimental Not Optimized" stencilled on the case. I have several more variations of the cal. .50 RICA also. The second photo shows a German 28/20mm, a US 37/30mm base on the M16 case, and a German 42/28mm. Does anyone have any information on the French 9mm round?

Attachments

• Squeezebore 1.jpg
    Squeezebore 1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Squeezebore 2.jpg
    Squeezebore 2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 78
Photos of some of my taper bore cartridges. The small caliber rounds from left to right are a US 7.62x51mm, a US 30-24 bullet and a complete round, a French 9mm MAS, German 14/9mm, four U.S. cal. .50 variations of the RICA squeezbore and a stack of projectiles. The 7.62x51mm has two blue bands and the words "Experimental Not Optimized" stencilled on the case. I have several more variations of the cal. .50 RICA also. The second photo shows a German 28/20mm, a US 37/30mm base on the M16 case, and a German 42/28mm. Does anyone have any information on the French 9mm round?

Wonderful selection of rounds there particularly the 42/28, rarer than rare. Thanks for showing them.
Dave.