What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanksgiving...

V40

I know that Thanksgiving for us is tommorrow. So my Thanksgiving this year is for those of you who live in the UK and Canada. Thanks for being our allies, thanks for being there ready to fight next to us when we need help, and just for being our friends! Here's to you gentlemen!!!:smile:

May you have a very safe and wonderful days a head, my friends.

righto

Here - here, I say as my glass raises, and I have plenty to be thankful for that surely includes our allies and former enemies as well (think about it, all allies have been enemies at one point or another in history). This world is small and now aint a bad time to be alive, well said Mark...Dano

Last edited:
Agreed with my fellow Americans, thanks to all of our allies fighting to keep the freedoms we have to pursue our hobby.
Mike

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
I am truly thankful for this brotherhood called BOCN.
A nicer bunch of guys cannot be found anywhere else on the internet and I am very greatful to be a part of it.

I will second what the guys have said, and especially Jolly Green. I'm thankful that a few of you started BOCN where we can all be part of a Brotherhood from around the world, to share our knowledge with each other and enjoy each other's company.

Happy Thanksgiving!

John

Always a pleasure to see pleasent posts like these. Happy Thanksgiving fella's.

Always good to "speak" to you guys from across the pond.
Thanks.
Dave.