What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The United States Air Force Museum (The largest in the world)

V40

USAF Museum....

Since all the responses wih Slicks great site on the U.S. Navy I though I would put this here too about the USAF's museum!

U.S. Air Force Museum...

Here is another virtual tour of the most planes you will probably ever see and be able to touch some.

http://www.nmusafvirtualtour.com/full/tour-std.html

Enjoy

By the way, when you get to the SEA floor and have any questions, please feel free to ask.

For starters:
Someone may wonder why there is a B-26 in the SEA exihibit. It was actuall called the A-26 and flew specified missions on the Trail at night hunting for basically "anything" on the trail and around it. It was equiped with 8 .50cals in the nose and and ordnance such as bombs, bomblettes, Napalm, and rockets. They were attached to a SOS back then. The F-4 Phantom on display is from SEA also. It was Col. Robin Old's old airplane when he was with the Triple-Nickel Squadron. The A1E Skyraider on display is the exact same one that Bernard Fisher(SP?) flew for his medal of Honor. That is a story like no others and I have yet to read one just like it or even similar to it. If there is another one, please let me know?

Also, by the way Mods can you please remove the other ones from the other forum.​