What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They found mine with fuzes on scrap yard!

1944kam21

Yes, in my city. In Bialystok, north-east part of Poland. Is this a antipersonal mine or RG grenade? Looks biger than RG, and that fuses. Polish or Russian? For sure post war items...

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 179
  • bilde1.jpg
    bilde1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 201
Yes, in my city. In Bialystok, north-east part of Poland. Is this a antipersonal mine or RG grenade? Looks biger than RG, and that fuses. Polish or Russian? For sure post war items...

This is not Soviet mined and not grenade. It`s AP mine like USA M-16. Near the mine USA fuzes M 605.

It is the East German made M-16 practice AP mine with dummy fuze, which has been a part of a training set.
Mrfuze, USA

Hell I can't count how many times I had to respond to a junk yard or salvage yard to pick up ordnance. Lot of old MK II grenades, a bunch of 2.36 and 3.5" rockets, projos , the largest was a 250 lb GP bomb we thought it was live until we got it to the range, was concrete filled. With only a couple expections, a number of WW II Jap items it was always US stuff

Hello Mr. Fuze, good to see you again on BOCN. Have you sectioned any Civil War fuzes yet?
All the Best,
John

Ditto, Mr fuze it has definately been a while my friend. Glad to see you back Sir!

identification to MR FUZE is good, it's a east german copy ap mine m 16 for training