What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This SAA collection of mine

Slick

As noted in a couple of previous threads, I'm sorting through a variety of SAA. The bulk is mostly what I'd consider common, with a few that might fall into the collector category. With some, the headstamp is king. I am not a true student of the smaller calibers. I know enough to collect them is about all. With that said, as you view the samples I put up, please advise(PM) if you're interested in one or more. I'm not selling or trading. If you feel a sense of obligation from getting something for free, just forward one of your future item/deals gratis to whomever. If you have something I "need", feel free to send it my way. As might be expected in a deal like this, the rule will be first come, first served. I do have multiples of many, so maybe there'll be more than one winner. Yay!

The worst part of this deal is it's only good in CONUS. Two too many discussions with postal auth. have sworn me off from int'l shipments of these sorts of things. I'm sorry. I really wish I could. But I can't. If it's any consolation, I'm only posting about this here, on BOCN, so it's sorta exclusive.

Rick

Last edited: