What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TM 5-280 "Foreign Mine Warfare Equipment" PAGE MISSING

sgdbdr

Hi,

I've been going through TM 5-280 (pdf) and I noticed a missing page : no 259 in the paper book.
Does someone has a paper version and could provide a good resolution scan of it ?

Thanks,

S.

Thanks Slick, but I'm talking about the 1963 version which is 937 pages.
The one on Bulletpicker is a "revision" which is only 469 pages and superseeding the 1963 version.

Hi,

I've been going through TM 5-280 (pdf) and I noticed a missing page : no 259 in the paper book.
Does someone has a paper version and could provide a good resolution scan of it ?

Thanks,

S.
In the version I have it is simply a blank page, with the document scan showing the binder holes to the left. Screen-grabs of pages 258 to 260 are attached. There's another blank page a bit further on (263), and many others.

Whether the blanks means the pages are simply missing (lost), that the pages have been redacted in some way, or that this is just the way the pages are... I don't know?

Attachments

• Page 258.png
    Page 258.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Page 259.png
    Page 259.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Page 260.png
    Page 260.png
    250 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
That's odd but I'll go with that as the text on page 260 is consistant wtih page 258.
Thanks

sometimes in the US manuals it says "this page intentionally blank",when there is no picture but only text from the previous page that wouldnt fit on the one page

sgbdr,i have the paper version 937 pages and mine is exactly the same layout,there are no pages missing,just the way it was printed