What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tmine35

jeeeensy

I would highly reccomend Tmine35 for any deals, allways a great items and acurately described, great comm's and super fast delivery to the UK. Excellent stuff ,Thanks Reino.

Regards
Nick

I have nothing but praise for Reino my items arrived this morning , a great chap to deal with.
thanks
Steve

If you are lucky enough to do some dealing with Reino you will not be disapointed, you will get a fair and honest deal from a great guy. I have nothing but the highest respect for him and his willingness to share his knowledge and expertise. I would not hesitate to recomend him 110%

Regards
MG34NZ

Had recently an excellent deal with Tmine35. Great communication, fast delivery. Highly recommended.

Cheers

Engineer

I've just bought something off Tmine35. Very smooth transaction, item arrived quickly with no delays. Well packaged and item exactly as described. A pleasure to deal with. THANKS.
Dave.

Just wanted to express my thanks to Reino - the bits you sent were PERFECT.

Thankyou - kindest regards
Kev

Thanks guys, it's always a pleasure to deal with serious collectors and gentlemen.