What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today two posties arrived

satan18

Today has been the high point in my humble collection and today the postie knocked with his mate and delivered to me a box weighing
30 kg.

This is a very nice addition to my collection of german bomb fuses and am quite proud to have purchased the lot:tinysmile_classes_t

First out of the box is a pair of SD50L tailfins.
one set is as new with all original paint and red stripes.
The other set is the rarer ally sleeved tails that do have a lot of paint remaining but does need a small amount of tlc.

This set is destined for my pals SD50 which desperately needs fins and is correct for the bomb.

Attachments

• NEW BOMB FUSE COLLECTION 001.jpg
    NEW BOMB FUSE COLLECTION 001.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 40
  • NEW BOMB FUSE COLLECTION 003.jpg
    NEW BOMB FUSE COLLECTION 003.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 50
  • NEW BOMB FUSE COLLECTION 004.jpg
    NEW BOMB FUSE COLLECTION 004.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 64
Very beautiful pieces!
What's the different between these tailfins? Early and late product or different manufacturer?

Very beautiful pieces!
What's the different between these tailfins? Early and late product or different manufacturer?

Thanks for that:tinysmile_classes_t

I beleive the ally sleeved ones to be earlier as there is no ribbing on the fin sides,now it might be the other way round as to which is early and late types.

Best phil

:biggrin::biggrin: Holy smoke Phil!

Well found that man!,and trust me on that your pal IS very happy!!

:call:

best

happy-Waff.