What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Totally not ordnance related

satan18

Well folks hear i go again with that old Capri stuff,and can safely say that after Hating it and wanting to Dump it in the nearest lake,a few fellow members gave me some encouragement,and i have steamed on with it.

Most of one side is now done with the exception of the cosmetic filling and fitting the wheel arch.

So far 50 hours work and pleased with the results.

Attachments

• Gold capri 022.jpg
    Gold capri 022.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 50
  • gold capri 058.jpg
    gold capri 058.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 41
  • Gold capri 021.jpg
    Gold capri 021.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Gold capri 028.jpg
    Gold capri 028.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Gold capri 020.jpg
    Gold capri 020.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 48
Indeed old friend,pics are best on before and after shots. :)
Looking good pal but i amy have to drag you off that job on a special mission for me. ;)
Just kidding bud! :p

best

waff

Indeed old friend,pics are best on before and after shots. :)
Looking good pal but i amy have to drag you off that job on a special mission for me. ;)
Just kidding bud! :p

best

waff

Why Thanky old Mucker

Now i am getting it beaten even after being offered a totally rust free shell from the good old Collector boys in deepest Arizona,which incedently the Mk1 to 3 capris are icons in the States aswell.

got to get as much done before the spring then who knows might be finished in time for our weeks summer:smile:

Best phil

Dont forget you know a few Capri lads up here now,so if you need owt shipping then the jobs right.
Im gonna have a word with my mate who is into his Capri's.You never know,could be another source of spares?

cheers

waff

Dont forget you know a few Capri lads up here now,so if you need owt shipping then the jobs right.
Im gonna have a word with my mate who is into his Capri's.You never know,could be another source of spares?

cheers

waff

Even the Americans are going to Germany now for european spares as they are finding it a push getting the hard to get bits.

Our man at Abbey mills is on a gold mine if he could get the turn around up a bit as there is a shortage of good sheet metal workers now.

will always use my Northern arm for spares bud:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Best phil

Looking good Phil,

well done and keep up the good work, it will be worth all the grief now when you take it to your first show and see em all droolling over it.

Andy

Looking good Phil,

well done and keep up the good work, it will be worth all the grief now when you take it to your first show and see em all droolling over it.

Andy

Thanks Andy

Now i have a good side to look at it fueling me up to get her sewn up.

Best phil

Capri Restoration,

Hi Satan18,you have a diamond in the rough,it will soon sparkle,well done,
Regards,Don,

Capri,

Hi Phil,you are very welcome,your Capri is from an era when cars were cars and a green car refered to the colour it was painted,
Regards,Don,