What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trio of M24zz

jeeeensy

Had these delivered a little while ago,just got round to giving them a light clean, not in bad in condition, good solid cans with no rust,,,,would make great restoration pieces, same with the handles,,all RR-1940 stamped and only need a light clean, top threads good and would paint up same as cans with no pitting under paint.
The question is ???? to restore on not to restore ?

Regards Nick

Attachments

• DSCF1256.jpg
    DSCF1256.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF1257.jpg
    DSCF1257.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
restore NOT

Hi Jeeeensy, first off those are some really nice period sticks, and I think it would be a shame not to leave at least one in as found condition. Maybe restore 2, but my opinion is keep at least one original, for what that is worth. Dano

Ok ,,you all talked me into it they stay as is, ,,you silver tounged devils... :)

Regards Nick

These have just arrived, I have not cleaned them yet but will do soon. When cleaned i'll post a few piccs...cheers Nick

Attachments

• DSCF1311.jpg
    DSCF1311.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 44
Jeeensey Grenade farm

Bloody hell Jeeensey are growing these things or what you just need to pick them before they rippen to much and spoil the paint work :tinysmile_eyebrow_t

Regards Daryl
PS awaiting the next lot of photos showing your collection of stick grenades but as your getting older you had better do it soon as you may injure yourself as you climb to the top to get a good picture :tinysmile_shy_t:

Bloody hell Jeeensey are growing these things or what you just need to pick them before they rippen to much and spoil the paint work :tinysmile_eyebrow_t

Regards Daryl
PS awaiting the next lot of photos showing your collection of stick grenades but as your getting older you had better do it soon as you may injure yourself as you climb to the top to get a good picture :tinysmile_shy_t:

hahahh hahahaaa Cheers Daryl,, i may need to invest in a cherry picker, getting bloody older by the minute these days,, and cant climb the
tree so much these days. :tinysmile_tongue_t: .

From Russians battlefields in original paint....
;)

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 35
  • _MG_5867.jpg
    _MG_5867.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 30
very nice ,,,,very very ,,,nice,,they keep well in the transit cases for 60+ years.
are they yours ?

It's from my friend's collection (from Leningrad). I have german grenades in my coolection M24 and M43, and others (Sprg.Gr., Gr.Gewehr and e.t.c) ...