What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown fuse Puw

guendis

Hi all:

I know the fuse for bombs PuW 12,5 kg with delay selector, used in ww1.

My problem is that I have found a scheme of a fuse for bombs 12,5 Kg PuW that he lacks delay selector. Of that if it has it I have information in the patent of 1924 and of one that it does not have challenged in the patent of 1921 but this one it is not that of my scheme.

I enclose three sketches of the exposed thing.

Might anybody to give me information about the fuses for bombs PuW without delay selector?.
Thanks.

Gendis

Unknown Fuse PuW.jpgFuse PuW 1921.jpgFuse Puw 1924.jpg

Hello Guendis! That is a fuze for the PuW bombs starting from 100 kg. See pictures. Harry

Attachments

• Scan0023.jpg
    Scan0023.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Scan0026.jpg
    Scan0026.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Scan0021.jpg
    Scan0021.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 46
Thanks Harry:

I put to you the original scheme of the fuses for bombs 100 and 300 kg PuW, of ogive and tail that, given his interest in the fuses, he will be interested in insurance.
The fuse for that I looking for is a variant of that of 12,5 kg bomb without delay selector. I found someone made of Poland that were similar to the one that looked, made on the year 1923 and later. But not exactly this one.
Thank you very much for his interest.

Gendis

Fuze Bomb PuW 100 Kg_1.jpgFuze Bomb PuW 100 Kg_2.jpg