What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown Yugo Anti-Removal device

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
Here is a Yugoslav Anti-removal device ... I am not sure about the nomenclature (if anyone knows please port it) ... I also don't have much on this model. I have images and lots of data of the UDOD-1, but not this variant.

Joe

Attachments

• DSC_9045.jpg
    DSC_9045.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 71
  • SubjID 71099 0D.jpg
    SubjID 71099 0D.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 45
  • SubjID 71099 90D.jpg
    SubjID 71099 90D.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 49
Been wondering what this thing was,Could any one explain how it works please,,,,,, Dave
I can! Wait a minet :)
I need this picture for explanation

Attachments

• Pripucnik za diverzanta.jpg
    Pripucnik za diverzanta.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
And I need your photo too, because is has good quality.
HPIM7328.jpg
This fuze use for boody-trap in neck petrol tank or barrel.This fuze work on principe untwisting.
When you want to put fuze in neck petrol tank you must put ring of corkwood on wings (2). Corkwood has size like hole in tank and can`t move. Screws are useing for puct cover on fuze - it very food camuflage! You really see only cover and don`t know - does petrol tank has this fuze or not?
In end of fuze you put detonator.
As you see, insedi fuze has firing pin and spring.End of firing pin inside of cover and they`re together with threaded connection (sorry, I don`t know how exactly say it on English). Wings don`t allow turn all fuze, when you try open cover of petrol tank.
When you try to open cover wings (2) won`t allow turn all fuze. In this momen inside fuze cover will unscrew the firing pin. Firing pin beat detonater and babah! :)

Last edited:
Yours looks like the UDOD ... the UDOD-1 doesn't have the safety pin through the body. I have a UDOD-1 that I'll have to port pictures of when I get time.

Joe

Last edited:
Yours looks like the UDOD ... the UDOD-1 doesn't have the safety pin through the body. I have a UDOD-1 that I'll have to port pictures of when I get time.Joe
It really strange. In different books different pictures. Some of them with safety pim, some - without it.

Does any of the books say which is which? The one book I'm looking at only has line drawing pictures, but shows the safety pin in the UDOD and a solid body without the pin. The one I have is a solid brass body without the pin.

If anyone has an extra one with the pin or knows where I can find one, I would love it. Then I would have all three of them.

Here is where I got the one in the pictures above:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=281279483

here is the solid brass body without the pin:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=281278204

Joe

UDOd

2705_54718559_UDOd-1b.jpg

2705_54718559_UDOd-1a.jpg

2705_54718559_UDOd-1.jpg