What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US Army EOD 1941-1980

Yes, and a big thanks to weberoed for digging it up and saving us from having to by the $100 copy I saw for sale on the net (nicely bound of course)!
This came about because someone asked about the author and it rolled on from there.

I noticed that there is no author shown on this document. Who claims authorship? It certainly looks like it belongs to Sgt. Sam Hooper, USA.
Regards,
John

Last edited by a moderator:
I use to think thisone was Hoopers too, but I remember in his writing he talked about the last Army EOD KIA in VN being from a grenade and how strange it was becasue the first KIA was from a Grenade. The best person to get EOD KIA info from is SGM (Ret) Mike Vinning. I'l contact him and see if he has a copy

I am glad to see that the three individuals mentioned as NOT being on the Memorial: Lt Roger, T/Sgt Rapp and 1LT Wyckoff have all been added since this work was published.