What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US M58 Base Detonating Fuze for US M63 37mm HE Round

M8owner

I found a batch of these 20 years ago, and have not seen any since. I cross sectioned a few. I thought some folks would like to see these as I rarely see photos of them. I cannot claim to have too many items that others on this site have not already showcased.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• M58fuze_zpsbaaf6a8e.jpg
    M58fuze_zpsbaaf6a8e.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Just because others have things doesn't mean we don't want to see your items. Most people don't section them much, and your sectioning looks very nice.

Hi M8owner

Here is my sectioned M63

earni74

002.jpg004.jpg004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Earn,

I see we have many of the same interests. I will bet you own an M8 armored car also - that is why I use the M8 name. Very nice work. I like the way you did the propellant.

Take care,

M8

Hi M8owner

I dont have any military vehicles,but i do have a fair amount of ammo,thanks for youre comments

earni74

Hi M8,
Thanks for showing that nice section, they are quite difficult to get on this side of the pond, tock me a while to get them for the rounds i have.
Best Weasel.