What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V 1 propaganda

Madbomber31

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Premium Member
This is some propaganda we found some years ago in a V 1 rocket.

001.jpg

Cheers Mad B)

Yes it is Waff.

Cheers Mad B)

Trying to up load the other side but it wount :S :blink:

Appears to have survived very well MB.
Did they just put the odd copy into each bomb or did they pack a set number??
Excellent item and especially as you know its history.

regards Kev

FZG76,

Sorry i don't have any photo's of that time and from the V1 whas not that much left.

Kev,

There where 2 roles in there one with the outher side and a Signal on A5 format.
This one whas on the way to Antwerpen but came down about 5 Km from the lauch site.
It whas the last leaflet in that series what i have bin told its from 7th Jan 45 after that date it went from the Luftwaffe to the Waffen XX because it whas a terror wapon.

Kev,

There where 2 roles in there one with the outher side and a Signal on A5 format.
This one whas on the way to Antwerpen but came down about 5 Km from the lauch site.
It whas the last leaflet in that series what i have bin told its from 7th Jan 45 after that date it went from the Luftwaffe to the Waffen XX because it whas a terror wapon.

Thanks Jack,

very interesting, I know these are highly collected thanks for your information.

regards Kev