What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webley and Scott no4 mk1* flare pistol resin replica?

Edwardc

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a webley and Scott no4 mk1* flare pistol resin replica anywhere? Or indeed any webley and Scott 'very' pistol?

i want to display one at public open days for a ww2 royal Observer Corps display and am unsure about the legalities of displaying a d at one so thought r sin might be better!

any thoughts?
thanks

ed

If you had a Very pistol it would need it to be deactivated unless you had the correct variation to your firearms licence. I have not seen a replica Very pistol of any description.
Cheers
Gary

If you had a Very pistol it would need it to be deactivated unless you had the correct variation to your firearms licence. I have not seen a replica Very pistol of any description.
Cheers
Gary

thanks yeah, neither have i, i have emailed the police firearms guys about displaying a deac in public etc thanks