What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wonder if it's anyone we know?

Have a read of this link to the mirror newspaper site.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...ehicle-sparks-security-alert-115875-23721814/

According to them the people were heading to the war and peace show ummmm thats july lol.
so somebody at the paper read somebody elses report that they were heading to a military show and googled it, suprise surprise the war and peace show came up. right thats where they must be heading to then and wrote it into there report.
As usual they just make crap up with out knowing the actual facts.

from bazooka chris

Your not alone in the UK, I have yet to read a story in print or on TV of which I had first hand knowledge that was even close to what actually happened. In one case I was interviewed in detail about an incident I witnessed on one of my properties and when the story appeared in print the next day it was completely twisted and backward. I was the only source this reporter had and he still messed it up!
It is a combination of journalistic sensationalism and sloppy reporting. Pat

It was us!!! The good boys from Germany!!
What was not nice I missed Stonleigh. Shit!!

They found two garand trigger groups, one firing pin. (maybe section 5)

But they took all my material and I am not sure if there are some more forbidden items.

What I can say:
24 arestet on custron serice. Absolut first class, friendly service.

Best regards,

Rene

"24 arestet on custron serice. Absolut first class, friendly service."

Well, you've gotta give the British credit for that; they even arrest you in a courteous manner. I can already imagine how the bust went down: "Sir, would you please be so kind as to allow us to place you under arrest and would it also convene you to please put on these handcuffs?". :p

Anyway, just kidding; I hope matters do not have nasty consequences for you guys. :(

Cheers,
Olafo