What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Wide Arms

batonroundcollector

Premium Member
I've wondered what happened to their stock now that they've folded - they must have had a lot of stuff. Anyone know who it went to?

Spandau Militaria bought their 1886 Steyr-Mannlichers. Several dealers are listing items similar to those from WWA’s last catalogue, so I think various dealers bought different items from WWA at the end of their trading.

IMA and WWA have always sold similar items, I don’t know if the two companies were perhaps linked, if they were then maybe the remnants of stock would have been shipped to IMA.

Spandau Militaria bought their 1886 Steyr-Mannlichers.
I bought three incomplete / restoration project examples from Spandau that I am slowly turning into one nice and complete example. With emphasis on ‘slowly’ and if I never see another seized screw again, it’ll be too soon...:tinysmile_cry_t2: