What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WW1 German stuff

I took this snap this morning because there are some of my favorite WW1 items that I own. I've been messing with different backround - lighting changes and just don't think the yellow background did anything any justice. Well this sums up the kind of stuff I MAINLY collect. Following a few rare items at the moment that I would be hard pressed to afford, but here in the states, if there is something you want you best jump on it as you may never run across it again. Enough of these ravings of a madman..Peace out...Dano

Attachments

• Picture 314.jpg
    Picture 314.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Great stuff,Dano,you and I are definitely singing from the same hymnbook,as they say.Looking at your M16 helmet shell has reminded me of the two years I spent making an "authentic"looking" liner for one of mine.It simply had to have had the right amount of dirt and sweat,and eventually I got it spot on,but I had to get liner studs from a place in rural Nebraska!!!

Photoshop fixes all.

Attachments

• Picture%20314.jpg
    Picture%20314.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 20
It just takes two clicks of a button on photoshop, I use it a lot because when taking pictures under different types of lights it will often give you a yellow or blue tint. Its all in having the correct toys to play with -