What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WW2 Ammunition Boxes X 8

Gspragge

Premium Member
WW2 Ammunition Boxes X 7

A friend has these, he will sell them, if you are interested contact me and I will find out pricing etc. I can't really put them on classifieds as he is liable to sell to any one any where at any time. So if any of these are of interest let me know and I will find out pricing. These are in Canada, I don't know if it would be worth the shipping cost to send them to the UK ? The 40mm Box is a U.S. box.
Email me is fastest way.

The best thing for the best price is to buy them all or most of them, they can be delivered to the next military show if you are in or near the GTA.

Attachments

• box 1.jpg
    box 1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 84
  • box 2.jpg
    box 2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 102
  • box 3.jpg
    box 3.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
He wants about $50 Cdn each, (negotiable a bit I'm sure) this might be okay on the four WW2 looking 303 boxes ( I have asked for dates)
I'm not so sure about the other three. Comments invited. Not really my area of knowledge ~

Maybe these are an ebay thing, but I'd rather somebody here got them if they are worth while.

Last edited: