What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WW2 Mine Training Films

BMG50

Premium Member
I have seen the informative WW2 US training film 'Enemy Mines In Tunisia 1943' and another later mine training film showing how to deal with the Riegal mine 43 but there is a film i haven't seen and that is ' German S-Mines 1944', anyone seen it or know where i can get it as a copy. Are there any other WW2 training films about ie British etc or even German that are available on DVD.

Hi Bmg50,
The videos you have seen do you own them or are they on the net?
Regards
Bart

No i don't own them, just bought them but there are some in the archives which cost a bit to put on DVD disc. There's a good training film called 'Enemy mine in Tunisia' part of a DVD that can be bought at the IWM under the title 'Tunisian Victory 1943'. Its cheaper to buy it on eBay all the way from Australia than from the IWM shop. The other Video about 1945 was bought on eBay under mines.