What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Englanders are very lucky.........

V40

You guys have it made in the U.K. and other other places too. That "Special Auction" site is great. Wish we had one just like that here in the USA.

Yep, I know about those two auction sites.

While searching through "Special Auction" site, I found my own worst enemy and BS artist displaying his "high" end BS stuff. I like how he shows his stuff through one picture and never tells the truth. That item that he is trying to sell, has been on the auction block here in the USAhas been on the site for at least 2 years now is a piece of junk. The only thing he has done to this item is get the price right. For those who may think you may know this arss then you might agree. USA Subs knows who I am talking about. USA Subs, does he post here on this site too?

Moderators: I am sorry for the rant and raving about this person. He cost me good money when I bought from him and I tried to get him to fix it. He told me in such a way "NO" and was very much of a screw you guy with his attitude and his voice

Yep, I know about those two auction sites.

While searching through "Special Auction" site, I found my own worst enemy and BS artist displaying his "high" end BS stuff. I like how he shows his stuff through one picture and never tells the truth. That item that he is trying to sell, has been on the auction block here in the USAhas been on the site for at least 2 years now is a piece of junk. The only thing he has done to this item is get the price right. For those who may think you may know this arss then you might agree. USA Subs knows who I am talking about. USA Subs, does he post here on this site too?

Moderators: I am sorry for the rant and raving about this person. He cost me good money when I bought from him and I tried to get him to fix it. He told me in such a way "NO" and was very much of a screw you guy with his attitude and his voice

I'm intrigued. Who is this guy? What sort of stuff does he sell? I may have a look and see if I can guess.

sa

Hi V40, I buy regularly from SA. Sometimes it takes a while to get your stuff, but nothing has failed to make it overhere yet. Hey we're lucky too. I wish I knew who the hedgehemmer that you're talking about is.....Dano

Last edited: