What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trojan Bomb still virulent at WK2 ammo!

Sprockets

Beware-my AVG security warns that HTML:RedirDL-inf(Trj) has infected the site-seems Bollo should be their guardian!

Sprockets.

Strage enough my Norton virus guard does not warn against this, and the site seems to work good again.

Word to the wise, my work laptop got totally screwed up by a virus and was running Norton Professional business. I use ESET now at the suggestion of Microsoft.

And I have no problem logging onto WK2ammo.

Last edited:
Considering the price you pay for a years Norton, you'd expect a good anti virus product..............:tinysmile_angry_t:

They are more than happy to take your money for shoddy performance. When my work laptop was contaminated, the Systems Manager couldn't fix it. They ended up giving me a new laptop. All thanks to Norton.

I run ESET Internet security version and the Malwarebytes Premium at the same time. I actually get more warnings from Malwarebytes than the ESET.

Last edited:
WK2ammo now no longer virulent-It must be as my Netherlands AVG will now let me in! pzgr40-why not try a home-grown product and reasonable in cost! Help your country to continue to have the world's biggest surplus-18% Eat your heart out, Germany!