What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blasting Caps / Detonators

Panzerfaust

Hello.
A friend find this this week at work.
He ask me what this is, I say that must be british Detonators.

Are this Detonators and is this an Standard plastic Container for them or from any other?
1a27defee7f91e90e476c8f427f2f8d8.jpg
bf1f7b670f1f2d5c5f02e5e0416d3775.jpg
61e3f8370172dfb3ff59c5de5e2e736b.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Unless these have been found in a professional capacity, which should be declared, I suspect you could be running foul of the forum's guidelines.

TimG

The container is known as "Magazine, Detonator, Mark II" and is of SOE design origin.

Last edited:
For information.
My friend works at the forest office, and when removing roots from upset trees he found it.
After I write him that this must be detonators He informed his superior, and He the police. and as far as I know on Tuesday picked up by the EOD

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Their condition appears to be excellent when you consider that they are of WW2 origin. Without seeing them complete - I don't see wires in the photos - I suspect that they are plain (igniferous) detonators, possibly of the No 27 design.