What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St. Louis (SLICS 2019)

jonnyc

Who's coming?
Hoping to set up some transactions with any Europeans or Brits (You guys still friends and relations?) in time for your Form 6 submissions.

Arrival around lunchtime on Tuesday, depart Sat morning. Should have a table there someplace. Hoping for lots of ordnance.

Ditto as above, hoping to drive in on Tue, and leave on Sat morning, driving in 2 days, one overnight stop. Hoping to fare better than last year (got pneumonia and sat at home coughing the entire SLICS). Shall bring a car load of free ammo boxes.

Arriving on Wednesday, hopefully in time to set up my display starting at noon. Leaving Saturday.

Any non-US attendees? I sure would love to see some new metric-military ammo show up........no to mention Tokarevs I need!

I'm coming from Oregon. By East coast standards, that almost qualifies as being from another country. And politically, from another planet. Sorry Jon, can't add anything interesting in metric ammo.

Ha-ha-ha, being caught between Seattle and Cali may get to you. But you are lucky, you drive through Kansas City, the site of the National WWI Museum. How did they choose Kansas City for that? I think during WWI Kansas City and surrounding area had minimal population so it could not play a major role in American Expeditionary Forces deployment. I mean most of American soldiers came from the East Coast. Or am I wrong?