Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Thanks

St. Louis (SLICS 2019)

Who's coming?
    Hoping to set up some transactions with any Europeans or Brits (You guys still friends and relations?) in time for your Form 6 submissions.

ORDNANCE APPROVED/Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,653 Times in 1,019 Posts
    Arrival around lunchtime on Tuesday, depart Sat morning. Should have a table there someplace. Hoping for lots of ordnance.
    All dug or live ordnance shown in my posts is under EOD control and has been or will be dealt with accordingly by EOD personnel

Thanks
    Ditto as above, hoping to drive in on Tue, and leave on Sat morning, driving in 2 days, one overnight stop. Hoping to fare better than last year (got pneumonia and sat at home coughing the entire SLICS). Shall bring a car load of free ammo boxes.

Thanks
    Arriving on Wednesday, hopefully in time to set up my display starting at noon. Leaving Saturday.

Thanks
    Any non-US attendees? I sure would love to see some new metric-military ammo show up........no to mention Tokarevs I need!

Premium Member
    Thanks
    I'm coming from Oregon. By East coast standards, that almost qualifies as being from another country. And politically, from another planet. Sorry Jon, can't add anything interesting in metric ammo.

Thanks
    Ha-ha-ha, being caught between Seattle and Cali may get to you. But you are lucky, you drive through Kansas City, the site of the National WWI Museum. How did they choose Kansas City for that? I think during WWI Kansas City and surrounding area had minimal population so it could not play a major role in American Expeditionary Forces deployment. I mean most of American soldiers came from the East Coast. Or am I wrong?