What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northover Projector Dummy Round Anyone ?

Deckape

Hi
I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how much an original dummy rubber round would be for a Northover Projector ? I have the original box and would like to get an original projectile for it. I saw one a few years back at the War & Peace show, it was £150 and looked like a dog had had a chew on it so I didn`t buy it but now I`m wondering if this is about right price wise ? And maybe I should have bought it as I`ve not seen one since !
Cheers All

You UK collectors should know the prices of grenades. I look at auctions and just wish I could import some. So cheap in UK?
I paid $600 Aust for a good one in 2012. Not available here so the bird in the hand applies when you see one. Ron.

You could send an email to Paul Laidlaw at WD Militaria and ask him. He has sold at least three (pictures are still on his website).