What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

85mm Coffee Table Display

DanTheMan

I love old storage crates, and this one still contained 85mm shells so I had the idea of making a rustic coffee table, took a while but it was worth the effort, all 70KG's of it.

Hopefully I have enough time to make another one :bigsmile:

31996706027_dab99c6ed8_b.jpg

I just supposed to make one, asked my wife with KWK43 rounds, and after showing your picture, it's a nogo here! Nice table!

Beautiful table. A large supply of those Polish training rounds has shown up in the US and sell for only $160 each. Before that, there were no UO-365 85mm high explosive projectiles in the US.

Thanks for the feedback, my inbox went mental so I ended up making another even better one, see video....

Best bit is it's really grown on the wife and she's cool with it :tinysmile_eyebrow_t

[video=youtube;k4k04HHvuuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4k04HHvuuY[/video]

Beautiful table. A large supply of those Polish training rounds has shown up in the US and sell for only $160 each. Before that, there were no UO-365 85mm high explosive projectiles in the US.

There seems to be a lot of Polish training ordnance of various types on the UK market over the last few years also. Their version of the AK bayonet is also very common here nowadays.

They must have cleared out an ordnance storage depot.