What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My European Rifle Grenade collection: No94 Mk2, L1A1, MECAR ENERGA, and more

FlightRN

Good Day All,
I've collected a number of different firearms over the years and a few years ago I started to collect the MECAR grenade launching attachments to the M1 Garand. That quickly followed by seeking and acquiring various rifle grenade examples made by UK, Italian and others. The hunt has been fun and I look forward to it continuing.
Best Always,
Mike

Attachments

• MECAR T-119 grenade launchers US_Italian_W German.jpg
    MECAR T-119 grenade launchers US_Italian_W German.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 101
  • TROMBONCINO_ENERGA_PER_FUCILE_and_SUPER_ENERGA_for_Italian_M1_Garand.jpg
    TROMBONCINO_ENERGA_PER_FUCILE_and_SUPER_ENERGA_for_Italian_M1_Garand.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Inert rifle grenade collection as of Dec 18.jpg
    Inert rifle grenade collection as of Dec 18.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Inert UK ENERGA rifle grenade collection as of Dec 18.jpg
    Inert UK ENERGA rifle grenade collection as of Dec 18.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 107
Sectional ENERGA No94 rifle grenades, Np 94 practice grenade, and metal cartridge box

Good Day All,
I've been able to expand my collection with a few interesting additions.

If anyone knows where I can find 2-3 more plastic fuse covers, please let me know.

Sectional No94 and Prctice No94.2.jpgSectional No94 and Prctice No94.3.jpgSectional No94 and cartridge box.jpgSectional No94 and cartridge box (2).jpg

Best Regards,
Michael

Good Day All,
I pulled out a few pictures various UK, Italian , and British examples of the ENERGA. The sectional/ cut-away piece does not have any markings so the origin is uncertain. If anyone recognizes the manufacturing style, I would appreciate it. Additionally, I would like to find a source in the US for the correct size (75mm) cardboard rifle grenade tube. Any help would be appreciated.

My appreciation to hangman for the lead on the fuse covers (see above). I was able to pick up a few.
Best Regards,
Michael

zOMjx2Wl.jpg
nCdv76Rl.jpg
LMiGQPLl.jpg
ihdzBjWl.jpg