What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoelectric fuzes.

Thanks for the reference. It is good to see quality copies of the NDRC reports available for download. Some reports have been available at DTIC for many years but the image quality was non-existent, text being unreadable in some places and pictures just silhouettes. I'm not sure how many reports are available at this Library of Congress site, I think NRDC produced about 70 reports covering their work during WW2. Sometimes the subjects covered in the reports are not obvious and indexes/indices can be pretty vague. A good example is the 'Summary Technical Report of Division 19, NRDC Volume 1 Miscellaneous Weapons' which, if you are not familiar with the work of Division 19, you might just pass it by and in doing so miss one of the best books on the development of OSS/SOE devices.

I appreciate that 'old hands' will know this.