What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rickmanswoerth Fair

2pounder

Premium Member
has anyone been to the Rickmansworth Militaria and medal fair? if so whats it like? I used to go when it was at Watford but it got to be very much mainly medals, wondered if the new venue got more ordnance? thanks

Hello clive, the move hasn't done any favours for the fair which is about half the Bushey fair for both buyer and stalling out, little in the way of things you'd like if anything at all sometimes and a bit disappointing that its not been supported as its not that far away from the original venue.

Andy.

thanks for that magpie, was thinking of going but wont, Watford used to be good in my opinion and had stalled out there many years ago. Am looking for somewhere to sell lots of common-ish ordnance and some other militaria. Chatham would be good but by the time I've paid for the diesel and got up very early don't think its worth it. Did like Tilbury when that was on as it was car boot sale for militaria. May have to try a local car boot and hope no one panics seeing some of the things for sale.

Why not try on here or QF?? My Hermes will collect from your house and Royal mail 2nd class is only 3 quid up to 2kg. :wink:

Hi all thanks for the feed backs, think I will try the Dallas dig out but not this coming one as I also have some mil. vehicle bits to go that need sorting.