What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuze spare parts label ?

Bellifortis

Hallo,
I can not read russian. The attached foto shows a 9,5 x 6 cm paper label, that I think (I'm not shure) is a paper that was contained in boxes of russian instructional Air-Force fuzes, together with some fuze spare parts. Is there anybody here who can read it and tell for which fuze this is ment ?
Bellifortis.Russian Fuze spare parts content paper.jpg

Hey Bellifortis!
Is everything clear now? Now you know what it means!:hmmmm::questionmark: Gruß Harry

Hallo Harry,
I think, that our polish collegue means, that this label belongs to an S-5 rocket. That already narrows it down a lots. But, the S-5 series uses a few different fuzes. I have problems using the russian links. So I hope for a more detailed explanation. Is this label for a whole fuze or only for spare parts ? The russian Wikipedia website is really good, but the google translation only appears for a moment and then jumps back to the original, which I can not read. A pity.
Regards,
Bellifortis.
Hey Bellifortis!
Is everything clear now? Now you know what it means!:hmmmm::questionmark: Gruß Harry

Last edited:
Hallo Harry,
today I managed to read all the links @Przemek presented. The russian Wiki site is the best I have seen regarding the S-5 rockets. The paper label belongs to a russian S-5 O1 parachute-flare rocket. so the info is what I have been looking for. So now I know what it means !
Greetings,
Bellifortis
Hey Bellifortis!