What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slics 2019

Slick

Just got home from the St. Louis show. Got to place some BOCN handles with faces and spend some time talking about everybody else. If your ears were burning the past couple of days, you know why.
Ended up getting rid of a few excess items. The most difficult part was NOT bringing home more than I took. An amazing selection, again, of everything bullet.
Next year I hope to be selected as a judge for the "Girls on Trampolines" event. Not sure how one is selected. Was hoping it might be based on seniority or age but am suspicious that money has to change hands.
I know, I should have taken pics. Here's a link to some as a consolation prize:
https://forum.cartridgecollectors.org/t/slics-2019-in-pictures/32814/19

Last edited:
Like Rick said, got to put faces to names. Until then, I thought that Rick's avatar WAS him! Thanks all for the fine time, despite my "condition". It hit me again on the drive back. Better now. Vlad, did I meet you? I can't remember.

Bruce, probably not, at least not on individual basis. Next time look for a semi bald guy scratching dogs' bellies and taking photos of mondaine ammo. That will be me.

Last edited: