What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jersey Military Vehicle Swap, Augusta, NJ

I'd be more than satisfied with the 105mm DPICM on picture 31. Send it up to me please:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Read the description in pic.32, it is "organic", so it costs more. What do they mean by "organic"?

Last edited:
Assigned to and forming an essential part of a military organization. Organic parts of a unit are those listed in its table of organization for the Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps, and are assigned to the administrative organizations of the operating forces for the Navy.

Stolen from the intrawebz.

Nice pictures. The LINX APC in the one picture was C/S "E 13B" and it was the Recce vehicle for 3 troop 4 Combat Engineer Regt. That was my troop in Germany in the late 80's. I know some funny stories about that machine and a long Facebook story on how I know that is are old Recce machine lol