What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CM-6 French Riot control grenade

Francesco. Your tail seems to have a rim and is different to that shown by sgdbdr. My tail looks like his one and is marked DPR 200M-R 5"-cal 56.
It is on a GR FL MA LAC Grenade. This has a flat top, not the rounded top of the CM6.
The length of the adaptor is 113mm when screwed onto the grenade. I am lacking knowledge on these grenades but you wanted a length measurement.

hello
for RON ,the picture of sgbdr show a fired exemple ,there missing the very short case ,
your grenade would be the GR FL MA LAC MO ALE (grenade with smoke lacrymatory "submunitions" aleatory movement)

Thanks for sorting out the tail on my G1 grenade. I thought it was spigot launched but now realise it used a short case and is fired from a launcher or hand thrown if with a lever.
I have the 50m, 100m and 200m grenades MO ALE G1. My G6 has a lever with yellow top SAE 2 OS.
I have only used a computer for 1.5 years so now should Google info and try to find a short case.