What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

info wanted: Skoda vz 34 37,2 mm and Skoda 37,2 mm A7

gerbenvh

Hey guys,

I'm looking for info and pictures of the ammo types used on the Czech/German Panzer 35 (t) and Panzer 38 (t).

the 35 (t) used the Skoda vz 34 37,2 mm as the main gun, the 38 (t) used the Skoda A7 in the same caliber.

i am looking for more info on the ammunition types these guns used, and if there is a difference between the rounds used on the field guns and on the tank guns.

hope somebody here can tell me more, because i couldn't find anything on the internet.

Thanks in advance!

panzer-35t-aberdeen.jpgsteve-lamonby-panzer-38t-german-ww2-tank.jpgvz 34 3,7 cm.jpg

Hawkinson lists only one Czech 37 mm round: the 37 x 268R used in the vz 34. As far as I know, it was used in all Czech tank and anti-tank guns. This is the sixth cartridge in the photo below, counting from the left:

tank1.jpg

here is some info on the ammo,
Bob

Attachments

• Scannen0027.jpg
    Scannen0027.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 24
  • Scannen0026.jpg
    Scannen0026.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Scannen0025.jpg
    Scannen0025.jpg