What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

90x352R ID case manufacturer

Not sure what it stands for, but based on the head stamp of the case I suspect Belgium manufacture.

The EC-90 was the Belgian Cockerill 90mm cannon license built by Engesa in Brazil that equipped Brazilian Cascavel EE-9 armored cars.

Indeed, when I got the case I also had a Belgian "feeling" about it, but I've never seen or heard of EEB as a belgian manufacturer. Maybe a brazilian connection like M8owner says? Hope someone can identify EEB.
I include a picture of the same case made by the belgian company MMJ and filled by PRB. It has many resemblances with the EEB-case.NR501A2HE-T.jpg

I can guess at EEB standing for ENGEQUIMICA, Brazil ? They made 90mm Ammunition for the EC-90 Gun.
This gun was further developed by Engesa Engenheiros Espacializados SA in Brazil and fitted to Brazilian made vehicles EE-9 and EE-11.

With all these EE codes you can see why I guess Brazil and the main ammunition maker of the 90mm .Needs confirmation.

Still don't know the meaning of EEB, but from info i've seen I think it's brazilian made (Imbel) for export. Found this EEB-marked crate (in Belgium).

Nr503A HESHT (EEB).jpg

Last edited: