What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CS Militaria

batonroundcollector

Premium Member
Has anyone ever had any dealings with these - https://www.csmilitaria.co.uk/? I placed an order last Weds, and whilst I got confirmation, not heard anything about shipping... I have emailed to check all ok and had no reply, and called phone number listed which had answerfone message but did not beep to indicate ready to leave message and then cut off. Hopefully I’m being paranoid (option for payment by card/bank transfer, no Paypal) and I will get my order ok (it has only been a week) but would just like some acknowledgement.

I’ve not had any dealings with CS Militaria, but last week was the War & Peace show at Beltring, and they are listed in the programme as having a double stall there, so that probably explains any delay in shipping. The show was on until Sunday.